Wednesday, August 25, 2004

naked

Here am I, naked, can't you see? My clothes torn off, my flesh pulled back, only to expose, the unrhythmic beat of my lonesome heart. Can't you see this is all of me? There's nothing more to offer... It's just me, pouring my life into a glass that isn't for me. When will my cup be filled? When will my tears be wiped from my eyes? Will this day ever end? I feel like a sun scorched desert desperate for an overdue rain... Everything is all twisted inside... Nothing seems to make sense, yet my journey has not reached it's destination. What are all these thoughts that are so jumbled in my head? It feels like a train, destined to run off it's track. I can't seem to get it straight, but this is me, stripped down to my very core, naked before you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home