Thursday, August 26, 2004

my past

How can you simply let go of the past and pursue the future, when your past seems to haunt you everyday? Not the wisest choices are left playing in your mind, like a broken record, holding you captive to your past. How do you deal with that? Where's the freedom in your mind? People say to let go of your past, and look to the future, but your past makes you who you are, how can you not look back? How can I move forward if I can't even find the strentgh to forgive myself? My past is my prison, damming me to my own hell on earth everyday...

1 Comments:

Blogger ambrosia said...

girl... i feel like you crawled into my soul and wrote about what you saw...
all i can say is that the Jesus that looks at my crap and still forgives, frees and redeems me.. oh he is worthy to be praised..

October 18, 2007 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home