Monday, August 30, 2004

power within

So, i got smart, and got fed up with putting up with peoples drama. i have discovered people like to take advantage of nice people, and nice people need to watch themselves. Through this I decided that i was not going to allow people to make me feel poorly for the choices I made (or make)... I ended up having probably one of the best nights of my life, just worrying about me, and making sure I was happy. As for the next day, no one was mad or anything. Sometimes you just need to think about you, and do what you think is right for you, no matter what other people think. At the end of the day, your the one who has to deal with your decisions, and one wise choice is to NOT let people have power over your emotions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home