Thursday, January 13, 2005

art

"Every happening, great and small, is a parable whereby God speaks to us, and the art of life is to get the message." -Malcolm Muggeridge

What if our vision is too blurred to get the message? I feel like an abstract picture dripping with paint, left by the artist because the piece is too far gone. I was meant to be something beautiful, but the colors I chose, and the colors chosen by the master didn't mix.

I'm like a disfigured sculpture that had a promising future, but was mishandled with wrong tools and complete strangers.

Remains of what was meant to be something great, sit, cold and alone, emersed in other items that lost their value and were thrown into a dumpster. No one will find me here, no one wants trash... I am finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home