Sunday, January 16, 2005

who am i to you?

can you see me? can you hear me? am i important? do you adore me like a princess? sometimes i wonder if i truly have captured your heart... or have i just captured your eyes?

when you look into my eyes can you see my soul? or does all that matter to you? do you long to know what is inside me? what makes my heart beat? why i get up in the morning? or what helps me go to sleep?

can we love upclose? and be personal? when i lose my step will you be there to catch me? how far would you go to save me? to bring me back to you? is there a limit?

i excuse what hurts... pretend all is well... i love you with all i have... is it enough? can my love reach you? is it strong enough to move you?

1 Comments:

Blogger MODERN b0i said...

I can see you, feel you. I worship you like the goddess you are, you deserve no less. Your words animate my being; your words are my blood, my soul deep in me.

January 16, 2005 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home