Sunday, January 30, 2005

everything

everything i need has been provided by Christ, for he is my everything. he is my comfort, my shelter, my power, my strength, my courage, my redeemer, my deliverer, my God, my father, my friend, my peace, my joy, my step when my feet won't carry me, my refuge, my lover, my king, my song, my alpha and omega, my maker, my hope, my voice that will reach the nations and take hold of their hearts, my faithful ear that is always turned to hear my cry, he is my all! Christ fills my heart, may he fill my whole being!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather McTaggart said...

He DOES fill your whole being! When you call out to him, he will be there and it sounds like you have so many times in your life! THATA GIRL, go for God, he won't let you down!
Now, we are blessed by you and getting to know you has been such a blessing to us! You were one of those people that God put on our path and stopped us, tapped us on the shoulder and said "touch that life!" I am glad we listened! Love you tons!

October 4, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home