Wednesday, October 10, 2007

free to be me

afraid to be me,
bottling up all my emotions inside,
i trained myself never to cry...
striving not to feel,
fleeing from myself,
placed in a cookie cutter,
a mold my shape for could never fill.
hiding who i was,
facing the world on my own,
i was alone...
imprisoned by unrealistic expectations,
through many tears,
lonely journeys and washed up dreams.
i discovered a place to call home!
where the masks come off,
and i find comfort in my own skin.
a place of genuineness,
maybe a beautiful disaster,
where it's easier to be me...
embraced and loved in all exposure,
i am finally free to be me! :)

This is to all my new friends, they know who they are, loving me where i am at, loving me in my messes and embracing me just as i am! I love you! Thank you for allowing me to be myself and loving me just as i am!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather McTaggart said...

Ok amazing beautiful little one! I adore you, I vow to walk the walk beside you, I vow to be there so YOU CAN ALWAYS trust me! I am your friend and always will be no matter what this crazy life gives us! Our friendship is based on where God brought us to be friends, nothing else SO that means I will ALWAYS be your friend! LOVE YOU TONS!

October 10, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home