Thursday, October 25, 2007

a new title for a new beginning

So, it has been years since I have blogged up until recently... I started it as a way to vent, a way to express my pain to the world, but the funny thing is, it was never read by anyone! LOL! It was at a time in my life, where I felt so alone, so distant from the world and the people around, engulfed with deep hurts, hidden wounds, and brokenness that was never exposed to anyone. I had felt forgotten, by friends and family... I was drowning in my own bitter sorry, desperately seeking for so much more, yet never finding quite was I was looking for. I felt like the last genuine person on the planet, the person who would love people the best, but I myself felt unloved. As I sit here now, excited about starting to blog again, I feel the time has come for a new title, the forgotten love, seems to no longer fit... My place of sorrow has ceased, as I have found hope, I have found joy, and I have found peace! So, if anyone as any suggestions on a new title, I am all ears! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather McTaggart said...

I got a list...oh yeah, I already started it...well, pick one! Bottom line is you are at a great place, PRAISE GOD!

October 25, 2007 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home